- I am a member of the Programming Languages and Systems Group at the University of Kent, working towards a Ph.D.
- After finishing my undergraduate degree, I worked for 13 months at Bank of America Merrill Lynch where I was a python programmer within Counterparty Credit Risk.
- I have a first class honours degree in Computer Science from the University of Nottingham.
- In my second year of my undergraduate degree I was a member of the team that won the school prize for best group project.
- I averaged 88.5% across Haskell modules taken during my undergraduate degree.
- My undergraduate dissertation was entitled `Quotient Containers in Homotopy Type Theory' and can be found here
- At the University of Kent I have taught the first year, `Foundations of Computing I' module, course code: CO322.
- I mostly use Isabelle now, but consider myself a reasonable Haskell and Python programmer. I am familiar with many other languages, though.
- I have met Richard Stallman
- I wrote all the HTML for this site myself, by hand, in nano.
If you would like to employ me based upon these merits or, perhaps, request a full CV, please contact me at either of the addresses found on my `home' page.